Sunday, November 16, 2008

Updates...

Ok i realize that i haven't blogged in a long time! i'm sorry...so here are some updates:


My Show Opened! ahhhhh Tech week was crazy. Rehearsals until 12 am and one saturday we were there from 9 til four. But now the run has begun and it is great to finally have some laughs! Of course the director and stage manager laughed but towards the end they didn't just because they had seen it a million times. The best part is that now people laugh at random parts and the parts that the director thought were the funniest...bomb! I am really excited for it to be happening. To be honest i hate hate hate the rehearsal process. I feel at my game when i am performing. That's why i love film. It's very ready and go! I am more honest in my work when i don't have time to think about it.

Let's see....what else can i update on. OH! My missionaries are doing well. I get a letter from sarah almost every week and they are at least 6 pages long. I love it!!! When i write to her i feel like it's my journal cause i practically have and do tell sarah everything. Dang I miss them. Saturday morning was hard. I went to the temple for the first time since they left. I always went to the temple with them. I cried in the waiting area...and a lot on the way home cause i listened to "Come Thou fount" and drove by the MTC. That's sarah's song. It was just a hard day including the fact that i found out a good friend's dad died in plane crash. He was a bishop from Price and a really amazing man. I remember when Mika (his daughter) and i would hang out he would always be so nice to me. I loved going boating with them cause her mom and dad were so friendly and patient with me while i would wipe out over and over. It's a sad thing to happen to such a great family and he'll be missed. My day was made better by a friend taking me out to lunch and my roommate making me hot cocoa after i got home from the temple with puffy and blood shot eyes.


Love life updates will not be shared on the blog...i might as well post them on facebook. NO!

No comments: