Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good News!!!

With all the shows that take place at colleges, every main stage show is "adjudicated." This basically means that a faculty member from another University comes, watches the show and talks about what he/she liked, what worked and how the overall performances and show can be approved. It is also up to this Adujdicator to nominate 2-3 actors from the show to go to ACTF.

ACTF is a nation acting competition. Regionals are in California.

Well here is it!!! I was one of two Actors nominated from Houseboat Honeymoon to go to california with my Fellow BYU nominees!!!! I am going to California. I will choose a partner and we perform a scene. If i move on to the next round i do a monologue and more and more rounds.

And above all this!!!! We are going to Disneyland!!! Holy cow! I love roller coasters and have never been to disneyland. This is the best news that i have gotten all year! I am lovin' life right now! Thanks to everyone who came to see me and to my director who casted and guided me!

1 comment:

karen★ said...

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!! you deserve it after all your hard work. you suck though...can i be your partner?