Sunday, February 1, 2009

For the love of Britney

My sister, karen, inspired me to this post.

I love britney spears and am not been ashamed of it. It just feels so good to declare!

I first remember hearing her...ok so maybe not exactly but i am pretty sure My sisters told me about her and then i heard her on Radio Disney. someone requested her song but couldn't remember her name. HA! you'll never forget it now. Thank you sisters of mine.

I'll even admit that i watched the Opps i did it again video over and over when i was little to learn the dance moves. My old bird Petree loved it everytime i played oopps i did it again. He would freak out and start singing to it.
To date: I have Britney's collected works save for her greatest hit CD; my birthday's in july. This doesn't apply to Nancy seeing as she is taking me to see her in April, which i am peeing my pants about! ahhh! It only took me like what?? ten years???


So there you have it. Britney is hot and she's my favorite.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

BE PROUD OF YOUR LOVE OF BRITNEY!!! SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD!!