Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I threw the Javelin in high school. Never made it to state (103 ft) but I did place fourth in region and 7th at an invitational
2. At my first swim meet I was so nervous that I dove in and just started kicking! Sadly I forgot that I was supposed to be doing breast stroke and was DQed
3.I have been a fan of britney spears since my sister first bought me the CD when i was twelve
4.I have a dented rib...seriously, it slopes in.
5. One time when i was little and on the kiddy swings at lagoon, I wanted to see what would happen if i flipped my mom off. I did. All i remember was her face went from" Hi Alice! I love you!" to "What did my little girl just do???!!!"
6.The highlight of my day is eating. i am so sad when it's over cause then it is soooo long till i get to eat next.
7. When I talk about a guy i think is cute or have a crush on or something that makes me really happy...My eyes water.
8.I have broken five bones. Arm (jumping out of the swings at Gmas), Nose (a kid in Elementary school ran into me), Finger (flirting), Finger (slammed in a door...5 stitches too)...i always forget teh last one. OH!! Foot ( dancing. I fell off the stage)
9.I am really good at keeping secrets for other people but seem to have a disfunction where i can't keep them about myself.
10. My dream callings are Girls camp director and FHE MOM.
11. as a result from watching willow at a very young and skewed age, I was terrified of little people for a good portion of my life. Seriously, name a movie in which they are not attacking someone.
12. I sleep with my blanket covering everything but my mouth. i never leave on trips without my comforter. It's heaven in blanket form.
13. I have had three injuries where the wounds came out like smily faces, inlcuding eyes. and yes i have pictures to prove it 1) my sister dropped a straightener on my foot. 2) Shot with a very powerful paintball 3) slammed my finger in a door and it cut it in half.
14. I was almost demolished my a falling tree in the forest!!!
15. When i was little my brother told me that there were gremlins in the Downstair bathroom. I can't tell you how many years of my life were spent upstairs because of that lie.
16. I grew up in Littleton, Colorado.
17. I was the technology student of the year at my high school
18. i have a talent where i can bounce my quads to "Eye of the Tiger"
19. I have never died my hair
20. i can bend my fingers backward to make a 90 degree angle from my palm
21. I love love love Halo 3! I adapt my "run out and shoot everyone even if it means you have to sacrafice yourself" policy when i enjoy such activities as paintball and laser tag, which i love as well.
22. I want to be purposed to under a willow tree at dusk
23. One time when i was little my brother walked in on my trying to hypnotize our dog.
24. I love animals- monkeys are my favorite Ever since i saw an article about helper monkeys with a picture of a monkey feeding a woman pudding.
25. The only thing that can capture my attention more than a good moive or play is children

1 comment:

karen★ said...

so funny today! you flipped mom off? how are you still around? britney spears is still awesome! completely agree with the eating thing! i won't even comment on the willow thing...you are so weird! seriously hate your hair. you want to be "purposed" to? which dog? (poor bryan)! ever seen the malcom in the middle about helper monkeys? it could change your mind!