Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sometimes Parents DO know best...weird.

Reason #1: Alice + football = Happy.
This semester I recieved an academic scholarship from BYU. As kind of a congrats my parents got me an All-Sports Pass. This shows how much they know me and my love for college football. I am writing this special blog to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. Yesterday's football game was a blast. We beat Wyoming 44-0. My roommate Natalie couldn't go so she gave me her football ticket to do with what I will. My parents couldn't come (silly melon days!) so i asked my old Roommate Rebecca to come! It was so fun. Highlights:
1. Reba! I got to spend all day with her and hear all about her life. Man! she is hot stuff...3 dates in one weekend.




2.The BYU Jokers! By far the craziest football fans ever. They borrowed my facepaint from the Aspen Grove days. As you can see they struck fear into many hearts...including mine!








Reason #2: Aspen Grove
I have my awesome parents to thank for talking me into doing Aspen Grove not only the first summer but also the second summer. How many awesome friends and experiences I have gained? Too many to count! Most especially my new beautiful roomie Natalie. I love to laugh and natalie makes me laugh all the time! I cannot replace any of the wonderful memories from Aspen Grove.

1 comment:

quiltylady said...

You are Wonderful! Thank you for your kind words. You are awesome.