Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quotes from the semester...just a few

We took to writing down funny things and i present them to you in electronic form, maybe i'll include stories too, if needed:

"We are a match made in the Bishopric's office." -Mark Evans, my FHE husband referring to our coupling

"Argggg! Knives! Scary part down!"-Alice, after cutting herself while unloading the silverwear

"It's the angry tap dance number."-Natalie, referring to Forget About the Boy in Millie

Alice: How does a man handle chicken?
Jack: We throw around and cut it any way we want

"I smell so good I'm turning myself on."- Alice

Alice: (knocking on the door) I have to tell you something.
Natalie: just a minute
Alice: well in a minute I will have put pants on

"I wanna stalk ____!"-Natalie

"The next time you see me my face will been ravaged by tears."- Natalie

"And then I decided all I really want in life is Keri Russel."-Lane

"You don't expect to stay clean when you're fighting the scum of Gothom."-Daryl

"I don't want a snowball named scott."-Natalie

Thayne and Ben: Your hair looks nice
Alice: Really? Cause I feel like I have Trailer trash bangs

"I had a dream I was Harry Potter...it was a stressful night."-Natalie

Natalie: My Dad is like 6' 1"
Alice: Hot!

"Marriage is the key to sex-I MEAN SUCCESS... success...marriage is the key to sex- I MEAN SUCCESS!"-Thanius

"She just keeps my hands warm. I want my whole body warm." -Ben-jammin'

"Did you just punch me in the face?"- Natalie

"...and then I thought to myself, "What are the benefits of bulimia?"-Alice

"One time we lost our fish down the disposal... we couldn't save him."- Natalie

"Coco-motion, you never let me down. (Silence) EFF!!!"- Suzanne

"It's the terrorism bell." -Natalie

"Let's ruin patty's life." -Natalie

"That's the point of Christmas to seduce people."-Suzanne

"What?! I'm a prophetess! Brother Thompson was right." - Alice

"Why are poeple having fun?"- Natalie

"I can see you marrying someone with a hat like that."-Alice

"Ya if we're playing Tornado Tounge Twister that's gonna arouse my passions."- Ben-Jammin'

"I don't like how he's good...it's bad."-Lane

"Look @ you. It's all wifey in here."- Suzanne

"I feel so silly right now, but really cool."-Natalie

1 comment:

karen★ said...

All I really want in life is Keri Russell too. p.s. your dad is 6'8...weird.