Friday, June 5, 2009

My Favorite Blog in the World- The Best Blog Ever

I would Just like to introduce this entertaining and heartfelt blog into everyones life.


My Simple Wonders


Incase you can't see the resemblence (haha wink wink) THis is my sister's blog. She's great and I love her. Right now i am at her house in Colorado for the blessing of her newest edition Zachary. I am having a blast already. Free Krispy Creams and jumpin on the tramp with my nephews. They taught me how to do a front flip!!! cha ching. This morning JAred and Adam came and sat on my lap whilst i read the newspaper...mostly the theatre reviews. Then we looked at all the movies out and they read to me the words they knew. So cute. My nephew Noah just repeats everything you say. It's like a walking britney song. For example: I am hungry (noah: HUNGRY!) LEt's eat some Chicken (Noah: CHICKEN!) Ilove Noah (Noah: NOAH!)

More hilarious stories to come

No comments: