Friday, August 7, 2009

The Big 22

The 22nd Birthday was a great success....well emotionally. haha It was a great but all together eventful.
ps. you can see my chaco tan in this picture
I started the day with a wonderful bacon and egg breakfast brought to you by my roommate. I love Bacon! Then i went on to work, and had a rockin awesome day, wringing in a lot of commission! It was all going so great. I was finished making a lot of money so i was ready to go home and get ready for the birthday dinner and bash. Olive Garden and my roommates baking. yum yum!
I get out to my car and tada! it doesn't start. So for my birthday i got a huge car check-my birthday present from dad and a ride in a tow truck- present from all state auto insurance. At least the tow guys hit on me.
So i got all spiffy for the birthday night that i would share with my dear jeffery howard pierce. so i called ahead for our group of 15 reservation and tada! theylost it. haha, well at least the waiter hit on me....ok that part was an exaggeration cause i inadvertantly hit on him. He came over to fill my glass but the balloons were in the way and he said, " I assuming i am standing by the birthday girl?" and in a voice that came out much more seductive than originally intended i replie"...I am."

To top it all off, i started to think that this birthday we definately more eventful than the last save for on minor detail. No one had smooched me. haha....Jeff to care of that ;)

1 comment:

MissKris said...

"more seductive than you intended"??
BAH- I don't believe that for a moment!