Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do I have your Attention?

So previous to this post i mentioned some super hero powers that i have seemed to adopt. These still stand true. BUT this superhero power has always been inherent within me and it's about time i took off my tie and glasses and revealed myself as "Amazing AgG!" otherwise known as...



In the words of Enigo- let me 'splain. no. let me sum up.

Anyone who knows me can easily say, I don't mind attention. There are times when even i will grab that attention to where i am situated in the center of it. BUT! Iwill stand by the fact that MOST of the time i don't not seek this attention out. It comes to me when i least expect it. I walk into rooms in the middle of a prayer, or somehow it is me everyone listens to as I tell a story (Ok, I do have a loud voice, but that just proves my point)...alas, It has come to my knowledge that it is, indeed, a Super Hero Power. I AM AgG!

1 comment:

MissKris said...

That picture is incredible. I agree. You have a gift.
And that is why you will be a famous leading lady in some big show one day. Because you not only Get Attention- people love giving it to you!