Friday, August 7, 2009

Secret Loves

I have a few secret loves that i must share

1. My niece kierra. She loves me a lot, and i love her a lot for it. that is not the only reason though. She is the sweetest little sister and young woman. I should say girl her but alas, she just acts so mature (even the attitude). Did i mention she has really nicely shaped eyebrows?



2. My friend Janeen. She never fails to offer a listening and advisory ear. Holy cow this woman is amazing. Ify ou are ever confused, just go talk to her. She's better than dr. laura and hotter than megan fox.

3. Watching movies by myself.

4,5,6. Big Brother. Holy crap i love this show. The best part is that you become so addicted, even the 3 times a week are not enough. The break from thursday to sunday is tough! Go Jeff!

No comments: