Monday, January 12, 2009

Classes and work and life and love and other L words....like Lollypops

Anyways. I don't really know what to expect from this semester. I have never before experienced wanting to take so many credits and classes. There were just so many i was so sad to see go! But as i approached the end of the first week of classes i had to accept the fact that i would rather take it less and do well then suck it up! so sadly i had to drop Tap dance and Humanities.

I did this because i need to focus on ACTF and getting a job. Speaking of which, I had an interview/audition today. I was offered this interview at the MTC for being an investigator. They really want Actors to help the missionaries get really into it. I am suprised how into i got! really...i felt like i was in my house and i had completely no idea what was going! HA! it was really fun! I don't know yet if i have the job but i am very hopful. If not...meh. Something else for me. But lets just face it. I need money.
I do have a class though that will be interesting ....hahah Musical scene study. i was partnered with a man who i have had trouble working with before. Conflicting personalities that's all. and what scene did we get??? oh that's right. The one where he falls on top of me in a permiscuous position for several minutes. dang i love acting. I get to act like i like that and then be fine the next minute. Oh and we sing...and dance. Our scene really rocks though to tell you the truth.
Two dance classes this semester. Modern and Jazz. Woot! My dance teacher has thus far complimented me on my straight back in an exercise and pretty much my modern run cannot be topped...unless there was someone with another person on their shoulders doing a the same thing.

Life is so good. I love my suesical and NAtalIE. They are so good to me. I am just constantly laughing. My ward is so fun and the new bishop rick is HIlarious.

Love...hmmm. love it. how fun it is. Let's address this subject later when i have an idea of what da heck be goin' on. boo! I really like a thought that came to me as us roommates bonded, as we do, "It's really hard to imagine a man that is going to be worth all this." My roommates have informed me that i am really bad at being hard to get. This i know to be true. I dont know what it is about me but i am going to assume it is a good quality. i just need to learn to be more assertive and say no! I'll say something on this subject. Boys...what the crap. be a man. dont ask a girl to do something with you and then pansy out of any responsibility like location and rides. come on men. That's something a GIRLFRIEND should OFFER. hmmmm Not impressed, we are. (that was yoda incase you didn't get it) This is really a lot of information...but let's be honest. I write a lot. Maybe one of my loved ones will read it.

Lollies. i love them. Onestop, how i love you and the sugar you give a stressed out woman.

2 comments:

karen★ said...

so fun to read your life! (mah?) YOU DROPPED TAP AND KEPT MODERN???? seriously, i will never understand you and the art of the crazy person's dance! i hope you get a job asap so you can fly out and see me!

karen★ said...

p.s. good job on the counter! now don't you feel better!?????!!!!