Monday, January 12, 2009

What to blog...what to blog

I just wanted to update on some entertaining and crazy shtuff.

Last week (the first week of school) was Hilarious because it was non stop!!! my crazy days in which class ended at three and 11 went til like 7 at night! good grief. The most stressful time was because i was scrambling to get all my Scenes for ACTF taken care of. I found them, cut them and got the rights all in under 12 hours.. SHEESH!

One day when walking to school...and this is funny... I saw someone from a distance. The funny this about this was that i recognized this person and certain waves of anger or sadness or anything could have knocked me flat. Nope! not this mind. The first think that popped into my head was none other than the dear words of our Sweedish best friends : I was cheated by you and i think you know when! So i made up my mind it must come to an end. Look at me know...."

You get the point. Right after this all my greek servants jumped out from behind the tennis courts and we did a dance number. This is my life.

No comments: