Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rollllll....BOUNCE! Classico skating con Rebecca


Last night my old roommate and I went classic skating. She is so pro that she went straight for the roller skates. I, however, Am not as hard core and went for the inlines. I only had one thought in my mind as i hit the skate floor....ROOOLLLLL bounce! Roll bounce is this really funny movie in which young children pass their time developing routines in order to become the skater with the sweetest moves in the state. The best part about this movie has to be (can't remember his name) the guy that is also in pushing daisies. I love blunt humor.


So we went with reba's ward and since no one in that ward knows me at all i felt so free. HAHA you can't judge me cause you don't know me! Reba and I tore it up!!!


The one disheartening thing was that after i had seen roll bounce i just wanted to ge out there and do it.. I do have some talent within the ice skating area but roller skates are by far harder! Dang it...those inner city punk kids have some secret power that allow them to do all that. That i am sure of. Anyways by the end of the night i could do a Backwards crossovers, jump in the air, quick switch,spin and a waltz jump (twice cause after that my body chickened out). NExt time? back flip. But all in all that was THE funnest night of classic skating i have experienced. Can't wait to go again...maybe when i have money.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

i loved roller skating (until i realized that every time i moved my knee dislocated....it's all good though and now we have a new movie to watch! the picture of you and reba is super cute! good luck with the money!