Friday, October 31, 2008

A few things....

So today is Halloween. Whoop tee do. What will I be? a 50 year old woman who is obesessed with dogs and talks to her dead mother. aka. i have rehearsal. :)
I would much rather do this that do what i would be doing...a big fat load of nothing! Oh wait, i will be taking a quiz for new testament. I should have been studying today but i sent yet another letter/package to sarah in the MTC. Earlier this week i sent her and enge candy and letters. Then the next day i got a letter from sarah (or i checked the mail and got a letter from sarah). Then again today I sent her chapstick and a letter. The truth is that a cute boy mailed my package the first time...so i am determined to be a better support to sarah and send her more packages ;).
I am ridiculously amazed at how much I love writing sarah. I can't fit enough in! And i end up writing her all week, adding stuff last minute as i did today. Maybe it's because i miss her so much...no...that can't be it. ha! Anyways I get sad because i don't get to see her reaction to my letters. I love love love her letters. They make me crack up! And mostly i write her all of my stories. For example: My voice technique class. See other post

No comments: