Thursday, October 9, 2008

The evolution of my opinion on pants

Let's beg a question. If I had the choice of wearing pants....ok this is stupid. I don't like pants. That's right, Alice is a raving anti-pant...ite. My condition in the past has been to the level where without thinking and not by my own accord i will walk in my apartment and proceed to remove my pants. My old roommates of course were used to this. My roommates at aspen grove however would have to accept the fact that I would very often give them a free show. IN FACT!!! I take my pants off in my sleep. I feel since we are sharing i must include this. Yes, that's right my friends. Alice periodically wakes up with out pants!

ok to the point. This semester i have lived in sweats. I love sweats. It's like they aren't there. But here is where the evolution takes place. I also love to look cute. I don't know if any one knows this but it is hard to look cute in sweats...well...unless you are me. hehe. But anyways I have found myself changing back into my cute clothes knowing full well that i will only take them off again in an hour. Clothing schedule for TTH is thus: 8-pjs to normal clothes 9- change into BYU issue to pump some iron 11- Normal clothes 12- Yoga clothes 1-normal 10-pjs

And there you have it. I never thought i'd say it...but i am sick of getting naked all day.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

dear alice. you know how i feel about sweats...on me and on women.... AND, i might add, i have known several women where their wearing sweatpants was not only sexy, but also cute. on another note, i chuckled quite a bit reading your last line there. somehow, it would have been ten times better if you'd said it outloud. please please please record it and let us click on the work naked and have your voice emerge triumphantly! (but building with support to avoid vocal nodes)