Monday, June 8, 2009

Blogoal- Alice a teacher??? waahhhh????

So i promised my sister i would be better at blogging, so here i goes.

Today's Drama class was FANTASTIC. These kids are fantastic!! so fun. There are eleven of them. shoot! i really meant to ask how old they are btu i keep forgetting. they are 7-9th grade. I am not sure how old that makes them. But here they are a quick descriptions

Rush: a little tike with so much energy. It's not hard to get him to talk but hard to get him to say something nice. I think he's one of those kids that just needs some love.

Chelsea: Oh man can this little girl talk. She loves it! She is always so willing to get up there and do a scene, not matter what. I partnered these two together today for a scene and then afterwards they wanted to do it again.

Sierra: she is so shy but she got up and did a scene with me today and did soooo fantastic. I was so proud of her. I loved it.

Aimee: This little girl seems shy but already feels comfortable infront of the people. I need to help her understand that she can look at her partner though. She has the most beautiful hair!

Lauren: I am really excited to get to know this one,. She didnt' say a word but at soon as she did her scene with Rusty jumping out of a plane...man you shoul dhave seen the tactics flying!

Rusty: Such a tough persona but wait...oh he is complimenting everyone. So much energy

Donavan: This kid is so cool. Holy good actor. never been in a play or anything but he just knocked it out of the park.

David: hahaha. Oh man. he is halarlious. So creative.

Starla: she gave me my favorite moment of the day. "Mars" you had to be there. she is hilarious. I am excited for the one act and what she'll do with the part.

Ray: He is sooo observant. He deffiantely won for best comments today

Shoot i might be forgetting one person. THat's ok. I have more to say later tonight.

Stay tuned for Lunchroom love and No good deed goes unnoticed.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

Love this one! So happy that you are blogging again! Lunchroom love...fill me in!