Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swine flu...ridiculous


I have been feeling alittle cold like lately. Then i come home from the play i went to see tonight and guess what?? Two of the three girls in apt 206(the apt. i practically live in, Jen, nikki and Erin)have Swine flu. Well they are saying their symptoms started out like mine. I doubt that. I don't even feel sick...well that sick. Yesterday sucked I have now submitted to the force that only jedi's and mothers possess. "You will go to urgent care...Ya... i will go to urgent care. You will take out a student loan and rethink your life....ya i will...wait! no i won't! suck it! Well i fell for the first one, to the point where i can't go to work tomorrow because the children will be exposed.

This whole swine flu thing is getting out of control. We are all scared we have it, when it's just a COLD! Best part is, i am not even allowed to say "I don't really feel sick, my mom is just paranoid." Nope. not at all. And it's not even just my mom! It my dad and brother too. They are just bandwagon hypochondriacs. For crying out loud.

1 comment:

karen★ said...

My doctor told me that the Swine Flu has been completely blown out of control and when there is a real disease that we need to be scared of no one will be scared. He called it the medical equivilent to the boy who cried wolf. get better soon!